Mar 23, 2010

Dick Tracy ~ Review


Dick Tracy
Starring:
Warren Beatty
Madonna

In case you don't know what this movie is about: Dick Tracy a police detective is on a mission to stop the organized crime in the city. He can't nail any of the mobsters because he either lacks the evidence or the witnesses won't come forward. Meanwhile Tracy is trying to juggle his girlfriend and a street kid he rescues making his life pretty hectic. Dick Tracy eventually stops the bad guys and saves the day.

I hadn't seen this movie in years. I'm so glad I rented it because I forgot how much I love this movie. It is so much fun. Kind of a mash up between Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Sin City. It takes the silliness of Roger Rabbit and mixes it with the comic-book-esq style of Sin City. The casting, the wardrobe, the makeup are all really great and this movie is just plain fun.

I give this movie 8 tommy guns out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment