Feb 28, 2010

Dear Shutter Island

Dear Shutter Island,

I saw you last night with some friends and was thoroughly impressed by your characters, your plot, your suspense, your 50's fashion choices and the island setting. Now don't get me wrong when I say this, you were a little boring to me, I mean you had me sitting in that seat for over two hours.
You're generally not the type of movie I would see, I don't like it when you guys keep me guessing until the end, and I prefer it when you end with complete firm closure. Instead I found myself thinking about what your ending could mean. However, I can still appreciate you for what you were and I will recommend you to my friends, I will tell them you were 10 out of 10 and I will tell them you contain some aspects that were easy on the eyes (Leonardo DiCaprio and Mark Ruffalo)

Sincerely
The Cat's Pajamas

No comments:

Post a Comment